Chances are you have all (or almost all) 5 of these ingredients on hand. Chances are you enjoy getting only one bowl dirty when you bake. And chances are you haven't had a snack as addicting as these.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup crunchy nut butter (any kind! I lean toward crunchy PB for texture)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a big pinch of salt
Optional to add in: a scoop or two of collagen, 1/2 cup dark chocolate, some unsweetened coconut flakes, a scoop of protein powder, a little nutmeg or any other spices, raisins, dried fruits...
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set aside a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
3. Add the oats, nut butter, cinnamon and salt (and any other ingredients you're feeling). Continue to mix until fully combined.
4. Use your hands or a cookie scoop to form the mixture into balls (golf ball size ish) and place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just set. Let cool on the baking sheet, then transfer to an air tight container and store in the fridge.