Chances are you have all 5 of these ingredients on hand. Chances are you enjoy getting only one bowl dirty when you bake. And chances are you haven't had a snack as addicting as these.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup crunchy nut butter (any kind you like! I like crunchy for texture)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a big pinch of salt
Optional to add ins: 2 scoops vital proteins collagen, 1/2 cup dark choco chips, some unsweetened coconut flakes, protein powder, nutmeg or any other spices, raisins, dried fruits, walnuts...
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set aside a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add the oats, nut butter, cinnamon and salt (and any other ingredients you're adding). Continue to mix until fully combined.
4. Use your hands or a cookie scoop to form the mixture into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just set. Let them cool on the baking sheet, and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container.